To provide the library (information/documentation) services to our targeted users in right time, the Library offers the following services:
- Cataloguing service: It has Koha Integrated Library System (Library Software) to search the documents needed within the library.
- Circulation service: It provides circulation service to its members for one month and 15 days to MPs and staff respectively.
- E-library: The Federal Parliament Library has been maintaining e-library, where e-resources are available for various disciplines.
- Reference service: It offers reference collection, which can't be borrowed reading and only available within library premises.
- Newspaper services: It has numerous collection of newspapers and magazines e.g., daily, weekly, and monthly ranging from national to international.
- Photocopying services: Library also provides the Xerox facility to our members.
- Computer rooms: It provides the computer rooms with high speed Internet and search engines for MPs.
- OPAC service: Users can search from the OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) database of the library.
- Reservation Services: User can book their required books.
- Book demand service: User can demand their books of need, if those books are not available in library. Library purchases those books and provide them to the MPs and its members.
- Some free online e-resources are also available in library. Which provides peer reviewed journals, full text research articles to the user, for example, Research4life and TUCL Remotexs databases etc.